Sunday, July 12, 2009

{ Welcome to ~Your Mother's hands }

A beautiful summer night. Sitting by a warm fire, enjoying family, friends, a sky of a thousand stars and the moon wanting to sneak up behind the trees. The birds are still singing ever so quietly.
I thought I would start my blog with a picture of our amazing children.Chelsea and Tec just celebrated t
heir first anniversary on June 7th. What a wonderful daughter in law. She is a gifted artist and teacher. Thank you Chelsea for designing my blog. It is just as I had hoped. Tec and Chelsea live in Nashville, just bought their first home. Tec's photography business is doing great and he is busy. You can go to each of their blogs to view their amazing talents. He took several pictures for me and has been so patient with me as he is teaching this whole new world of blogging...
Shea, our oldest works for a financial advisor here in Traverse City. She is great at event planning, coming up with new ideas and loves to design. She too just started a new business called Certain Spaces. Check out her blog. She is gifted,talented and keeps our family laughing.McKrai our youngest will be moving to Colorado in August to attend school. She will be a Vet Tech. She is our organized one and has great skills with the computer. She has a tender heart for people and a love for animals. She is holding her dog, a King Cavalier. Her name is Bebhinn. Irish for fair lady. What a great addition she has been to the family.So this is our wonderful family.
Later I will explain why I came up with this name. But until then catch this beautiful night.

2 comments:

  1. I must say we're a bunch of good looking kids! You've raised us well and I feel honored to be on the first of many many posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet, sweet words, shannon! the blog is looking great! the petajas are a good team. :)

    ReplyDelete